Predict and Act on Site Risks
With Data-Driven Insights
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Time: 11am EDT (NA) / 4pm BST (UK) / 5pm CEST (EU-Central)
Duration: 60 minutes
- Masha Hoffey, Director of Clinical Analytics, PerkinElmer Informatics
This webcast discusses how central monitors can leverage guided visual analytics to find and act on the right site issues quickly without sifting through mounds of operational and site data. This allows monitoring teams to quickly identify and track actions for high risk sites.
In this webcast, attendees will learn:
- Common data analysis challenges that raise the risk of missed milestones, site issues, and protocol violations
- Visualization and analysis capabilities that can help reduce the number of underperforming sites by 30%
- Predictive Analysis approaches using historical data to continuously optimize monitoring and improve protocol design
This is the second in the series “Four Steps to Shorten Your Clinical Trials with Informatics.” This series explores proven ways to develop go/no-go insights faster so clinical development teams can:
- Get submission-ready faster
- Reduce the risk of a rejected submission or potential market withdrawal
- Optimize data provisioning, aggregation and review
This series is brought to you by PerkinElmer Informatics, a leading provider of informatics expertise and technology to life sciences R&D and clinical teams and the provider of TIBCO Spotfire®, the number one choice for the strategic assessment of clinical data.
Keywords: Clinical Development, Data Optimization, Clinical Sites
Masha Hoffey, Director of Clinical Analytics, PerkinElmer Informatics
Masha Hoffey is the Director of Clinical Analytics at PerkinElmer. She has over eight years of experience with clinical and regulatory applications. She oversees the Clinical Practice, including product development and services. She also served as Head of Services and Support at Virtify, Inc. and was part of the business analysis teams at Merge Healthcare and PAREXEL International, driving clinical and regulatory metrics/reporting strategy and leading customer implementations. Ms. Hoffey holds a BA from Williams College and an MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Devices, and Biologics from Northeastern University.
|THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR|
Clinical development and clinical operation teams from:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies
- Medical Device manufacturers
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic Research Organizations (AROs)
|OUR XTALKS PARTNER FOR THIS EVENT|
PerkinElmer’s advanced analytics and services solutions for Clinical Development help the world’s leading biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics manufactures discover new therapeutics faster by streamlining clinical operations, transforming risk into safety and enabling actionable decisions that can lead to better health outcomes.